Friday, September 24, 2010

Young Engagement - 08.27.10

Downtown Toledo never ceases to amaze me. I've been shooting around the downtown area for over 5 years now, and I am always finding awesome new areas to work with. When I headed downtown for Katie's engagement session I ended up taking a back way into the Erie Street Market when I drove by an amazing new spot. I just had to head over their and photograph their engagement session, so that's exactly what we did! Now I just need to convince some seniors to check this place out. Anyways, check out my favorites below!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: