Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby Addison - 08.23.10

It appears that I got ahead of myself with the blogging and missed a few sessions! So I want to play some more catchup. On August 23rd I had the absolute pleasure of photographing a gorgeous newborn for a former co-worker. I have to be honest, newborn photos are more of Nichole's thing, but I figured I could give it a shot. Other than my own kids, I've never really had an opportunity to work with little ones, but I think this session turned out beautifully. Nichole has decided to take our baby business a little more seriously as well, and has invested in some new portrait props and backdrops. If anyone is interested in setting up a newborn session, let me know! We're running some awesome specials to help build the portfolio!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next image is one of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Their other baby... ;)

Photobucket

No comments: