Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nathen and Jennifer - They Do! 06.19.10

Well first off, I have to admit that I am extremely behind on my blogging this season, but that's mostly because we have been working our tails off this season. With that said, I am going to condense the next few blog posts to expedite the blogging process, so if you do not see a slideshow with your posts, don't panic, I'm just trying to get everything up in a timely fashion! Thankfully, despite being backlogged on blogging our proofing turn around times have remained consistently excellent. So even though you are just seeing our blog posts now, our clients have generally received their digital online proofing within a week of their weddings. So, without further ado, let's get started!

Nathen and Jennifer live in Tennessee, but since Jennifer is originally from Ohio, she chose to have her beautiful ceremony and outdoor reception right here. Nathen is also an excellent photographer, and it was great being able to kick back and talk shop with him throughout the day. This wedding was a great time, and I'm especially happy because I got to "one light" a cow...... Check out my favorites below and don't miss their entire event right HERE!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: