Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quick Updates!

If you haven't been following our latest on our Facebook page I wanted to relay some information to all of our blog followers. Last Sunday, October 3rd, my grandfather passed away after a lengthy illness. During the last couple weeks I have been splitting my time between photographing weddings, seniors, and engagements and traveling down to Bellevue to be with my family. Last week we had to cancel several photo sessions, and I am working on getting them rescheduled. Obviously our editing turnaround has increased during this time period, but we are quickly working to get back on track. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated, and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail us.

I will post blogs as soon as we're finished editing, however we will probably forgo assembling slideshows for the weddings until we are completely caught up. Again, your patience is appreciated, and I want to thank all of you who have sent us your condolences.

No comments: