Thursday, September 02, 2010

Lauren and Eric - 08.11.10

On August 11th, Joe and I headed out to Maumee Bay to photograph Lauren and Eric's engagement session. I have to honestly admit that this is one wedding that we are extremely excited to be a part of, first off, both Lauren and Joe are extremely laid back people who are just an absolute pleasure to work with. Secondly, their reception is being catered by Smokey Bones and Coldstone Creamery..... you know you're jealous. I think I love good food about as much as I love good photography. You can check out my favorites from the session below and you can view their whole event right HERE!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: