Tuesday, December 08, 2009

In Theory -11.19.09 - Toledo Band Photographer

When the opportunity came up to photograph In Theory I was extremely excited. The band wrote the theme song for the Toledo Walleyes and recently won Battle of the Bands in Toledo, so these guys are red hot on the local scene. I immediately called in some additional resources though, because I really wanted to create a nice moody shoot for these guys, which meant low light with off camera flash. First I brought in Noelle Schumer from Remembering the Day Photography, she's worked with a lot of bands in the past and has a great knack for posing them together. Secondly I brought in Gregg Hart from Love is Greater Photography, who happens to be a lighting wizard, to help set the mood. Together we had an awesome team assembled and it was really great to change up the pace, work with other photographers, and also work with some very talented individuals on the other side of the lens.

So please, check out our photos from the session, my favorites are below, and don't miss In Theory's MySpace page right HERE....


























No comments: