Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sarah and Nick - 08.08.09 - Ann Arbor Wedding Photographer

This Saturday, Ben and I headed up to Ann Arbor to photograph the elegant wedding between Sarah and Nick. We actually thought that we had our first "Rainy Day Guarantee" client with this one, because the rain came down almost the entire day. Thankfully, right after the ceremony the sun poked out and we managed to get to some cool locations before the reception started. It's also kind of cool that this season I've managed to shoot at both OSU and Michigan, but thankfully I am impartial to either college. Being a former BGSU student I'm more of a UT rival ;)

Anyways, be sure to check out their slideshow and some of my favorites below, and all of their images will be available very shortly right HERE. Also, remember to add us on Facebook!




/>











































No comments: